Soshage Dungeon (2018)

ソシャゲダンジョン

英語 Chapters for this manga/ light novel?

•  
I would like to know where I can read any versions of this manga/ light novel? I do prefer English, as it is my first language, but I can and will make do with google translate if I have to. This manga seems incredibly interesting and I just can’t help but go out of my way to find a way to read this.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
モデレーター
We cannot provide any help, as this mange doesn't seem to be licensed in any English-speaking country. So the only legal way to read it is to import it from Japan and translate it manually for yourself.

Links to scanlations, fan-translations etc are not permitted here, as we do not support illegal activities.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
Hello! Might be a very far off topic but also related to legality, having seen ads that the animes will be uploaded on Youtube. I think this can also be of help to the creators since Youtube pays well. But there can also be lots of problems… Is this true or just another fan-made or hoax?
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • 評価する
  • ブックマーク
  • お気に入り

評価

総合評価
私自身の評価
計算値0.00 = 0%トップリスト

ユーザー統計

トップ投稿者

最近の世論調査

Personalized lists

Discord

共有

他のユーザーが探しているマンガを見つけるのを手伝ったり、単にマンガについて他のユーザーに伝えることに興味はありませんか?もし興味がありましたら、あなたの投稿にリンクを追加することをオススメします。そうすれば、あなたの投稿を閲覧したユーザーがあなたの話す話題を簡単に見つけられるようになるだけでなく、そのユーザーにそのマンガについて多くの詳しい情報を提供することができます。
aniSearch.jpは技術的な目的で独自のクッキーを使用するだけであり、お客様の知らないところで個人データを収集したり転送したりすることはありません。