BL Motel (2018)

BL모텔

英語 Comments – BL Motel

ここは マンガ 「 BL Motel 」についての総合的な議論のトピックです。ここでは、エピソードセクションで語るには一般化しすぎた内容や、レビューとしてはふさわしくない内容を何でも投稿できます。既存のコメントに返信することもできますが、このトピックではネタバレは厳禁ですのでご注意ください。
  •  
Give this one a chance if you can, it starts out not so great but evolves into great art and a good plot.

The art style started out bad (I would even describe the character design as plain ugly) and both MCs and some side characters looked nearly identical. It was a bit creepy and made it difficult at times to differentiate between them. Thankfully the style evolved over the 155 chapters and improved by a landslide! It was generally well drawn with good perspective and it was at some point after chapter 100 that I noticed the change in the style and actually begun liking it. It still needed some improvement, but at times it was really beautiful. Impressive to see the artist improve so much from (in my personal opinion) plain ugly to very nice.

Other than that it's a cute story, funny at times (though it's not a comedy, more a slice of life relationship drama), and a looooot af sex. No over the top drama either, just a lot of anxiety and relationship angst. I would have liked a bit more side characters and different places, most of it takes place in the motel with just the necessary characters. As if everything happens in a bubble. But as with the art it gets better as the story continues, it just takes a while.
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
    • ×0
  •  
  • 評価する
  • ブックマーク
  • お気に入り

評価

総合評価
私自身の評価
計算値3.55 = 71%トップリスト#4612

ユーザー統計

最近の評価

トップ投稿者

最近の世論調査

Personalized lists

Discord

共有

他のユーザーが探しているマンガを見つけるのを手伝ったり、単にマンガについて他のユーザーに伝えることに興味はありませんか?もし興味がありましたら、あなたの投稿にリンクを追加することをオススメします。そうすれば、あなたの投稿を閲覧したユーザーがあなたの話す話題を簡単に見つけられるようになるだけでなく、そのユーザーにそのマンガについて多くの詳しい情報を提供することができます。
aniSearch.jpは技術的な目的で独自のクッキーを使用するだけであり、お客様の知らないところで個人データを収集したり転送したりすることはありません。